Meet the Michelin Starred Tim’s Kitchen
Michelin star awarded Cantonese restaurant for 12 consecutive years, Tim’s Kitchen upholds the commitment of preparing authentic Cantonese home style dishes to perfection with premium ingredients. To invite our guests for a lavish Cantonese gourmet dinner, the restaurant is delighted to launch “Meet the Michelin Starred Tim’s Kitchen” Special Offer. Guests can enjoy 20% discount across its dinner à la carte menu and set menu (alcohol and beverages excluded) from 15 Aug to 30 Nov.
About Tim’s Kitchen
Tim’s Kitchen was founded in 2000 by Mr. Lai Yau Tim in Hong Kong. Chef Lai learned his culinary skills from the head chef of 江太史 in Guangzhou, whose most acclaimed signature dish was Supreme Snake Bisque. Chef Lai’s signature dishes also include Crystal King Prawn, Steamed Whole Crab Claw with Winter Melon as well as other authentic Cantonese dishes. Emphasizing on its spacious and intimate settings together with the decorations of Cantonese operatic costumes and photos, the restaurant allows its guests to indulge in an artistically rich ambiance while enjoying the most authentic Cantonese gourmet delicacies.
- Terms and Conditions
- This offer is applicable to the dinner menus (à la carte and set menu) of Tim’s Kitchen only, excluding alcohol, beverages and service charge.
- This offer valids from 15 August to 30 November 2020 inclusive.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and privileges.
- This offer is applicable to payment with cash, credit cards or electronic consumption card only.
- Should there be any dispute arise, the decision of Hotel Lisboa and Tim’s Kitchen will be final.