30.4.2020 Macau– While summer is around the corner, Hotel Lisboa is launching a variety of Chinese and western culinary with carefully curated sets and a la carte menu. Choose from home-style dishes to Michelin-starred gourmet; let’s welcome summer with fully blossomed taste buds. Payment by MPay and MacauPass are welcomed.
Noite e Dia Café
Besides the brand new Japanese set and Chef Recommendations launching on 1st May, which recalls your memories about your last visit to Japan, do not miss the exquisite Mother’s Day themed buffet from 8th – 10th May. Send your greatest gratitude and blessings to your beloved mother with a lavish dinner and sweet delight!
Japanese Set and A La Carte
- Sliced Beef and Spring Egg on Steamed Rice (with Sesame Bean Curd Salad and Miso Soup)
- Japanese Ramen in Spicy Soup with Pork Cartilage and Soft Boiled Egg
- Japanese Ramen with Deep Fried Pork Chop and Kimchi Dumplings
- Japanese Eel on Rice
Mother’s Day Dinner Buffet
Date: 8th – 10th May, 2020
Time: 18:30 – 22:00
Reservation of 1 – 4 persons
- Adult MOP 300 nett (original price at MOP 308 + 10%)
- Child/Elderly MOP 188 nett (original price at MOP 188 + 10%)
Buy-4-Get-1-Free for reservation of 5 persons
*Terms and conditions apply.
Mother’s Day Exclusive Privilege
*One 1 lbs complimentary Carnation Cake for the reservation of 4 – 8 persons.
*Two 1 lbs complimentary Carnation Cake for the reservation of 9 persons and above.
For Reservations (853) 8803 3140
Portas do Sol
In addition to its top quality and delicate Chinese cuisine as well as the extensive dim sum selections, Portas do Sol is offering a variety of home-style dishes from 1st May for you to recall the simple, yet beautiful memories of the taste at home. Its new member “Dessert Trolley” will bring you a delectable and colourful summer with seasonal desserts and sweets.
Cantonese Hone-style Dishes
- Steamed Egg with Minced Pork and Conpoy
- Pan-fried Pork Chop with Onion Sauce
- Steamed Minced Pork with Diced Cuttlefish and Water Chestnut
- Scrambled Eggs with Shrimps
- Deep-fried Chicken Wings in Spicy Salt
- Sauteed Vermicelli with Minced Pork
- Pan-fried Chili Pepper Stuffed with Cuttlefish Mousse
- Sauteed Sliced Beef with Bitter Melon and Black Bean Sauce
- Sauteed Lettuce with Shrimp Paste in Clau Pot
- Dried-fried French Beans with Minced Pork and Preserved Vegetable
For Reservations (853) 8803 3100
Michelin Star awarded restaurant for 12 consecutive years, Tim’s Kitchen proudly presents the Special Menu for two persons including its signature dishes, Crystal King Prawn and Braised Pomelo Skin with Shrimp Roes. Chef’s meticulous way of cooking to perfection and the strictly use of top quality ingredients contribute to its fame.
Tim’s Kitchen Special Menu for two persons at MOP 540, price is subject to 10% service charge.
For Reservations (853) 8803 3682
About Hotel Lisboa
Established in 1970, Hotel Lisboa is a fixture in the Macau skyline and has the longest and richest presence in Macau’s hospitality history. Known for its distinctive architectural design showcasing a lavish blend of Portuguese and Chinese décor with dazzling chandeliers and glittering mosaics, the hotel is an icon set within the heart of Macau. The property also houses Dr. Stanley Ho’s extensive private collection of priceless art pieces. Besides the luxury accommodations it offers, Hotel Lisboa brings to guests a premium dining experience with an extensive wine collection of over 17,000 labels from around the world.
Noite e Dia Café
Noite e Dia Café is an all-day dining serving international delicacies on a sumptuous à la carte menu and set menus including exquisitely handmade dim sum, traditional Cantonese dishes, Asian specialties as well as Macanese and Portuguese favourites. Fresh and seasonal ingredients delivered daily ensure guests a quality dining experience.
Portas do Sol
Renowned for its delicate selections on ingredients and authentically crafted dishes together with an extensive dim sum menu, Portas do Sol has been one of the most popular Chinese restaurants in Macau.
Founded in 2000 by Mr. Lai Yau Tim in Hong Kong. Chef Lai learned his culinary skills from the head chef of 江太史 in Guangzhou, whose most famous dishes include Supreme Snake Bisque and other Cantonese delicacies. Chef Lai’s signature dishes include Crystal King Prawn, Steamed Whole Crab Claw with Winter Melon as well as other authentic Cantonese dishes. Tim’s Kitchen in Macau has been awarded as Michelin starred restaurant by the MICHELIN Guide Hong Kong and Macau from 2009 to 2020 consecutively.
For more info on the Hotel Lisboa, please visit: http://www.hotelisboa.com/.
Assistant Marketing and Communications Manager
Tel: (853) 8803 3617 / Email: email@example.com
Latest Press Releases
- 1970 - 2020 Hotel Lisboa Photo Gallery collection
22 November 2019
- ‘Autumn Selection Dinner Buffet’ Presents by
Noite e Dia Café at Hotel Lisboa
1 October 2019
- Hotel Lisboa Conducted a Successful Fire Drill
5 September 2019
- Mid-Autumn Festival with homemade mooncakes at Hotel Lisboa
2 August 2019
- Guincho a Galera Presents The Summer Tasting Menu
1 August 2019
- Guincho a Galera Presents The Early Summer Tasting Menu
26 April 2019
- Dragon Boat Festival with Homemade Rice Dumplings at Hotel Lisboa
17 April 2019
- Guincho a Galera has been awarded SCMP Hong Kong “100 Top Tables 2019” for five consecutive years
14 March 2019
- Hotel Lisboa Receives 2018 Gold Circle Awards For Two Consecutive Years
8 March 2019