[Macau, 1 October, 2019] – Autumn is approaching; Noite e Dia Café’s culinary team has prepared a wide variety of dinner buffet choices to delight all taste buds from October to December. Not only extending the attractive promotion of “Buy 4 get 5th Free offer” with free flow of beer and soft drinks at an unbeatable price, each guest will receive a complimentary set of “Double Boiled Chicken with Dried Seafood” upon arrival. With the hotel located at the most accessible spot in town, be the first few to kick off Autumn and allowing oneself to enjoy the freshness and abundance of delicacies from around the world with friends and families.
Signature Buffet Items
The whole new series of Dinner Buffet items such as Sashimi, Tempura, Chinese BBQ, a la minute Dim Sum, Hot Pot, Carving, Asia Hot Dish, Seafood on Ice with Cooked Whole Crab, Prawns, Baby Lobster, Sea Snail and Blue Mussel; Live Station includes Teppanyaki Giant River Shrimp with Ginger Sauce, Snow Crab Leg Teppanyaki with Sake and Ginger Soya Sauce , Brazilian Barbecue , Seafood and Bean Curd Miso Soup with Rice, Live Prawn Tank, etc.; new desserts include Thai Mango sticky rice, Soufflé and Baked Sago Pudding with Lotus Seed Paste.
Upon arrival, each guest will receive a complimentary set of “Double Boiled Chicken with Dried Seafood” containing Abalone, Fish Maw, Sea Cucumber and Mushroom. Guests who buy 4 (Adult) dinner buffet can get one extra dinner buffet free (Adult or Senior or Child). Maximum 10 people for one table including 2 dinner buffet free.
The price is MOP308/adult and MOP188/child (3 to 12 years old) & senior citizens (65 years old and above); the prices are inclusive of free flow of beer, soft drinks, coffee and tea.
A 10% service charge is applicable to all guests. The above offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and discounts.
Monday to Sunday & Public Holidays: 18:30 to 22:00
For questions or reservations, please contact:
Tel: (853) 8803 3140
About Hotel Lisboa
Established in 1970, Hotel Lisboa is a fixture in the Macau skyline and has the longest and richest presence in Macau’s hospitality history. The hotel features a lavish mix of Portuguese and Chinese interior décors, and also houses Dr. Stanley Ho’s extensive private collection of priceless art pieces. Hotel Lisboa offers gourmet dining experiences with an extensive wine collection of over 17,000 labels, share between restaurants and lounges in Hotel Lisboa.
For more info on the Hotel Lisboa, please visit: http://www.hotelisboa.com/.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Senior Marketing and Public Relations Manager
Tel: (853) 8803 3617
Latest Press Releases
- 1970 - 2020 Hotel Lisboa Photo Gallery collection
22 November 2019
- ‘Autumn Selection Dinner Buffet’ Presents by
Noite e Dia Café at Hotel Lisboa
1 October 2019
- Hotel Lisboa Conducted a Successful Fire Drill
5 September 2019
- Mid-Autumn Festival with homemade mooncakes at Hotel Lisboa
2 August 2019
- Guincho a Galera Presents The Summer Tasting Menu
1 August 2019
- Guincho a Galera Presents The Early Summer Tasting Menu
26 April 2019
- Dragon Boat Festival with Homemade Rice Dumplings at Hotel Lisboa
17 April 2019
- Guincho a Galera has been awarded SCMP Hong Kong “100 Top Tables 2019” for five consecutive years
14 March 2019
- Hotel Lisboa Receives 2018 Gold Circle Awards For Two Consecutive Years
8 March 2019
- A Whole New Series of 2-Bedroom Family Suites Presented by Hotel Lisboa
20 August 2018
- Portas do Sol at Hotel Lisboa is honored to receive the “2018 The Black Pearl Restaurant Guide” award
15 June 2018
- SCMP Hong Kong has announced the “100 Top Tables 2018” with 20 winners from Macau and Guincho a Galera stands as the only winner in Portuguese cuisine
16 March 2018
- Agoda announces winners of the 2017 Gold Circle Awards and Hotel Lisboa has claimed to be the only winner in Macau
15 February 2018