[Macau, 22 November, 2019]
Being the first 5-star hotel property in Macau’s history along with the city’s continuous support over half of the century, 2020 has marked the 50th anniversary of Hotel Lisboa Macau since its opening! To celebrate this milestone, the Hotel is sincerely inviting the public to share their commemorative photos in the past era with us.
From the photos collected, 10 winners with photos generating the most genuine touch on the Hotel will be selected by the Event Committee. These photos will be exhibited in the “Hotel Lisboa 50th Anniversary Photo Gallery” throughout February 2020 along with other significant collections.
Immerse yourself in our celebration journey and excel the next milestone together.
Method (1): Make a color copy on the original photo(s) and mark the year of taking, send with the following Authorization & Disclaimer Form to the Hotel’s Public Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Method (2): Please bring the hard copy of photo(s) to the hotel’s Concierge for high resolution scanning and endorse the Authorization & Disclaimer Form.
Remarks – Authorization & Disclaimer Form content:
- Mark the year of taking on the photo(s).
- Participant’s full name and phone number
- Please endorse the authorization and disclaimer form as:
“I own the photo(s) and hereby authorize Hotel Lisboa’s right of use during the 50th Anniversary Event. I understand that if the photo(s) has been selected, there would be a photography section during prize redemption for Hotel’s internal record purpose. I hereby declare my understanding that there are Terms and Conditions applied. Should there be any disputes related to photo’s copyright provided by me, Hotel Lisboa will not be liable for any legal responsibilities.”
Deadline: 13 December 2019
Announcement: 18 December 2019
Prizes: 10 winners will be rewarded with New Yaohan Department Store’s shopping coupons valued at MOP$1,000 and a 3D cake from The Lisboa Cake Shop with “Fortune Cat” or “Rose” theme.
Winners will be notified by a designated staff for prize collection at the Hotel before 23 December 2019, they also have to present the original photo(s) for Hotel’s high resolution scanning for exhibiting at the “Hotel Lisboa 50th Anniversary Photo Gallery” in February 2020.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Should there be any disputes related to photo’s copyright infringement, Hotel Lisboa will not be liable for any legal responsibilities.
- All of the personal data collected will be solely used for this event’s record and in strict confidential.
For enquiries, please contact (853) 8803 3618 during Business Hours (Mon – Fri, 9am to 6pm).
For more info on the Hotel Lisboa, please visit: http://www.hotelisboa.com/.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Senior Marketing and Public Relations Manager
Tel: (853) 8803 3617
Latest Press Releases
- 1970 - 2020 Hotel Lisboa Photo Gallery collection
22 November 2019
- ‘Autumn Selection Dinner Buffet’ Presents by
Noite e Dia Café at Hotel Lisboa
1 October 2019
- Hotel Lisboa Conducted a Successful Fire Drill
5 September 2019
- Mid-Autumn Festival with homemade mooncakes at Hotel Lisboa
2 August 2019
- Guincho a Galera Presents The Summer Tasting Menu
1 August 2019
- Guincho a Galera Presents The Early Summer Tasting Menu
26 April 2019
- Dragon Boat Festival with Homemade Rice Dumplings at Hotel Lisboa
17 April 2019
- Guincho a Galera has been awarded SCMP Hong Kong “100 Top Tables 2019” for five consecutive years
14 March 2019
- Hotel Lisboa Receives 2018 Gold Circle Awards For Two Consecutive Years
8 March 2019
- A Whole New Series of 2-Bedroom Family Suites Presented by Hotel Lisboa
20 August 2018
- Portas do Sol at Hotel Lisboa is honored to receive the “2018 The Black Pearl Restaurant Guide” award
15 June 2018
- SCMP Hong Kong has announced the “100 Top Tables 2018” with 20 winners from Macau and Guincho a Galera stands as the only winner in Portuguese cuisine
16 March 2018
- Agoda announces winners of the 2017 Gold Circle Awards and Hotel Lisboa has claimed to be the only winner in Macau
15 February 2018