[Immediate Release – Macau, 30 July 2019] – Hotel Lisboa is proud to present the 100% homemade mooncakes for guests to celebrate this Mid-Autumn Festival with family and friends. Each type of mooncake is contained in the box that obtained the FSC certificate paper for packaging, makes a delightful Mid-Autumn gift to impress the loved ones and business partners.
This year’s unique vivid boxes design concept is based on the Chinese traditional” Enjoy the full Moon and the Peony” and Hotel Lisboa building with gold-lined style to match four different luminous colors. The boxes represents 4 delectable flavors namely, “Egg Yolk Mooncake with Green Lotus Seed Paste”, “Egg Yolk Mooncake with Lotus Seed Paste”, “Mooncake with Mixed Nuts, Conpoy and Yunnan Ham” and “Egg Yolk Mooncake with Winter Melon and Coconut”, to cater a variety of taste buds.
Mooncake vouchers are available at three selling venues from now to 12 September, guests can enjoy a 20% off discount by cash or credit card payment, discounted price at MOP$288 per box (originally priced at MOP$360 each).
Delectable Mooncake Selection
Egg Yolk Mooncake with Green Lotus Seed Paste
Made with the finest Green Lotus Seed Paste, Pandan and premium egg yolk, lasting aromas and silky smooth texture are sure to please one’s appetite.
Egg Yolk Mooncake with White Lotus Seed Paste
Ever-popular traditional mooncake flavor made with the finest White Lotus Seed Paste and premium egg yolk stands out from the traditional mooncakes.
Mooncake with Mixed Nuts, Conpoy and Yunnan Ham
A wholesome blend of mixed nuts and conpoy with Yunnan Ham in which created the crunchiness texture are tailored for those health-conscious group of taste buds.
Egg Yolk Mooncake with Winter Melon and Coconut
Aromatic coconut and 100% house-blend winter melon with premium egg yolk created a long-lasting aroma.
Mooncake voucher sales venues and schedule
Starting from 1 August until 11 September 2019, customers can purchase the mooncake vouchers at our selected outlets as below:
Hotel Lisboa: Portas do Sol and Lisboa Cake Shop
New Yaohan: Deli Lafayette
Mooncake voucher’s redemption date
Hotel Lisboa, Portas do Sol: 9 August to 12 September, 2019
Door Sales venues and schedule
Hotel Lisboa, Portas do Sol: 9 August to 13 September, 2019
About Hotel Lisboa
Established in 1970, Hotel Lisboa is a fixture in the Macau skyline and has the longest and richest presence in Macau’s hospitality history. The hotel features a lavish mix of Portuguese and Chinese interior décors, and also houses Dr. Stanley Ho’s extensive private collection of priceless art pieces. Hotel Lisboa offers gourmet dining experiences with an extensive wine collection of over 16,800 labels, shared between the restaurants in Hotel.
For more info on the Hotel Lisboa, please visit: http://www.hotelisboa.com/
Press Enquiries :
Senior Marketing and Public Relations Manager
Tel: (853) 8803 3617
Latest Press Releases
- 1970 - 2020 Hotel Lisboa Photo Gallery collection
22 November 2019
- ‘Autumn Selection Dinner Buffet’ Presents by
Noite e Dia Café at Hotel Lisboa
1 October 2019
- Hotel Lisboa Conducted a Successful Fire Drill
5 September 2019
- Mid-Autumn Festival with homemade mooncakes at Hotel Lisboa
2 August 2019
- Guincho a Galera Presents The Summer Tasting Menu
1 August 2019
- Guincho a Galera Presents The Early Summer Tasting Menu
26 April 2019
- Dragon Boat Festival with Homemade Rice Dumplings at Hotel Lisboa
17 April 2019
- Guincho a Galera has been awarded SCMP Hong Kong “100 Top Tables 2019” for five consecutive years
14 March 2019
- Hotel Lisboa Receives 2018 Gold Circle Awards For Two Consecutive Years
8 March 2019
- A Whole New Series of 2-Bedroom Family Suites Presented by Hotel Lisboa
20 August 2018
- Portas do Sol at Hotel Lisboa is honored to receive the “2018 The Black Pearl Restaurant Guide” award
15 June 2018
- SCMP Hong Kong has announced the “100 Top Tables 2018” with 20 winners from Macau and Guincho a Galera stands as the only winner in Portuguese cuisine
16 March 2018
- Agoda announces winners of the 2017 Gold Circle Awards and Hotel Lisboa has claimed to be the only winner in Macau
15 February 2018